Corporate Resource Center (CRC)
The Corporate Resource Center (CRC) plays an imperative role in shaping up the career of students from orientation, internships, projects, summer training to their final placements. Our goal is to assist the students to be successful in their career development and job placement activities. The center shoulders the responsibility of organizing in-campus interviews for student training and placement.
Key Responsibilities of CRC at CEC
- Organizing industrial visits and summer training
- Counseling of students for their future career growth and development
- Career counseling for higher studies is provided to the students.
- Regular interaction with big corporate houses for the placement of graduating students
- Undertake various programmes for Professional Skills Development, communication skills, group discussions, IQ/EQ development and interview techniques
- To make associations with organizations that are targeted for placements and regularly organize corporate interactions for students
- Thus, managing Corporate-Institute interface is a primary responsibility of this centre. The CRC center helps to prepare students for external world by conducting pre-placement talks and interview sessions. It encourages students to work on live projects which help them to match classroom teaching with the industry practices.
- It gives us immense satisfaction that our Corporate Resource Center is continuing to delivering positive results and that will certain to increase year after year. A dedicated Corporate Resource (CRC) addresses the imperative needs of the students preparing for the selection process. Utmost importance is being given to the best match between interests of students and opportunities offered. CRC has an array of industry associations that has led to a peerless track record of placements. Chandigarh Engineering College, Landran has placed itself in the pioneering position in providing quality placement opportunities, not only to its students, but even for students from various institutes of the entire north region. Every year, the number of participating companies escalates students with providing a wider range of opportunities to spring their career. The CRC aims at inviting companies from various industries offering hefty pay packages. As a protocol, prestigious companies recruit from only those institutes that are duly accredited by them. Accreditation and validations by companies like TCS, Infosys, L & T Infotech, Capgemini, IBM, M & M, Verizon and Cummins India etc. speaks volume of the high standard maintained at CEC. The group is also empanelled with all the three Indian Defence Services namely Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force for recruitment under university entry scheme. With this kind of plethora of placement opportunities available for students, CECians often boast of multiple jobs offers much before they finish their course.