• B.Tech ( Bachelor of Electronic and Communication Engineering )
- Bachelor of Electronic and communication Engineering course focuses on the electronic systems that we use daily, from simple circuits to complex devices and expensive biomedical equipment in hospitals.
- The curriculum provides a broad introduction to electronics, with the opportunity to specialize in sustainability in energy production, or biomedical, microelectronic, optical or electronic systems engineering.
- Pass with 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent (with Physics, Mathematics and English) subject to qualifying .
- 3 years Diploma in Electronics and Communication.
Duration of this program
- 4 Years with total number of 8 semesters
|Course Code||Course Title|
|BTEE 101||Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|HVPE101||Human Values and Professional Ethics|
|BTPH102||Engineering Physics Laboratory|
|BTHU102||Communicative English Laboratory|
|BTEE102||Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering Laboratory|
|BTCH 101||Engineering Chemistry|
|BTME101||Elements of Mechanical Engineering|
|BTCS 101||Fundamentals of Computer Programming and IT|
|EVSC 101||Environmental Science|
|BTCH102||Engineering Chemistry Laboratory|
|BTCS 102||Fundamentals of Computer Programming and IT Laboratory|
|BTME103||Engineering Computer Graphics Laboratory|
|BTCS-305||Object Oriented Programming using C++|
|BTEC-301||Analog Devices & Circuits|
|BTEC-302||Digital Circuit and Logic Design|
|BTEC-303||Network Analysis and Synthesis|
|BTEC-304||Lab Analog Devices & Circuits|
|BTEC-305||Lab Digital Circuit and Logic Design|
|BTCS-309||Lab Object Oriented Programming|
|Workshop Training *|
|BTEE-402||Linear Control Systems|
|BTEC-401||Analog Communication system|
|BTEC-402||Signal & Systems|
|BTEC-403||Electromagnetics & Antennas|
|BTEC-404||Electronic Measurement & Instrumentation|
|BTEC-405||Pulse Wave Shaping and Switching|
|BTEC-406||Lab Analog Communication Systems|
|BTEC-407||Lab Electronic Measurement & Instrumentation|
|BTEC-408||Lab Signal & Systems using MATLAB|
|BTEC-501||Digital Communication System|
|BTEC-502||Digital Signal Processing|
|BTEC-503||Linear Integrated Circuit|
|BTEC-504||Micro processors & Micro controllers.|
|BTEC-505||Lab Digital Signal Processing|
|BTEC-506||Lab Linear Integrated Circuit|
|BTEC-507||Lab Digital Communication System|
|BTEC-508||Lab Hardware Programme & Interfacing|
|BTEC-601||Microwave & Engineering|
|BTEC-602||Wireless Communication System|
|BTEC-603||Engineering Economics & Industrial Management|
|BTEC-606||Lab Microwave Engineering|
|BTEC-703||Lab Wireless and Optical Systems & Networks|
|BTEC-704||Lab Embedded Systems|
Industry Oriented Project Training
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Programme Educational Objectives of the B.Tech Program in Electronics and Communication Engineering:
Electronics and Communication Engineering graduates will be able to:
- Excel in their professional career, higher studies and research.
- Present leadership through technological talent and contemporary knowledge.
- Explore and adapt latest technologies in their relevant areas and demonstrate competency as well as social commitment in their work.