To produce skilled, globally competitive and socially sensitized professional engineering graduates in the areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- To provide quality and contemporary education through effective and innovative teaching-learning process and advanced laboratory facilities.
- To develop responsive engineer by imbibing values through academic discipline and student centric practices.
- To open new vistas of learning for students through international collaborations with Universities and other technical platforms.
- To develop conducive environment for higher studies and job oriented training & placement programs for students.
- To promote and maintain healthy relations with alumni for providing enhanced industrial understanding and entrepreneurship to current students.