The ECE department has signed MOUs and maintains a professional relationship with the industries and established various industry-supported laboratories which helps in skill enhancement of the students. Following are the details of MOUs and Industry supported laboratories:
Fly-X UAV Pvt Ltd
- The Fly-X UAV Private limited has signed a MOU with Chandigarh Engineering College, Landran, to develop/explore an interest in students on Drones or Unmanned Aerial Vehicle, to organize workshops, Entrepreneurship, Industrial visits and Trainings for the faculty /students.
- Under this MoU, assistance/guidance will be provided by both the parties for R&D Projects, engineering consultancy, patent guidance & support, consultancy etc.
Delbrec Industries Private Limited, Chandigarh
- The Delbrec Industries Private limited has signed a MOU with Chandigarh Engineering College, Landran, to share knowledge, organize workshops, Entrepreneurship, Industrial visits and Trainings for the faculty /students.
- Under this MOU, assistance/guidance will be provided by both the parties for R&D Projects, engineering consultancy, patent guidance & support, consultancy etc.
Texas Instruments (Project Lab)
- The laboratory supported by Texas Instruments aims to provide hands on experience to understand the basic modules of Texas Instruments university program which help students to work on their platform and further participate in competitions.
- The laboratory can be used by students of all engineering disciplines.
Advance Technology (Embedded System Lab)
- An Embedded systems lab supported by Advance Technology Ltd, was set up in the department to support hands on projects at undergraduate level.
- Also facilitate the students to do filling patents in embedded field, support research and development at post graduation level completion and completion of major projects.
Eureka Electrosoft Solutions Private Limited
- Eureka Electrosoft signed an Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Chandigarh Engineering College, Landran for technical transfer and knowledge up gradation of new technology products to faculty and students.
- Further, this will help in setting up facility for B.Tech and M.Tech courses. Students get to work on live projects, ideas and knowledge sharing projects in the department itself.