Students come to CEC from every corner of the country. The Hostel at CEC provides such an ambience that the students feel they are at home. The rooms are well furnished, airy, with attached bathrooms, proper house keeping facilities, telephone facilities and are equipped with a number of other amenities as well. The hygiene and cleanliness factors are the basic ideas that are very well taken care of and best measures are taken to provide very healthy and homely atmosphere for the students choosing to avail this facility. Mess arrangements are made on co-operative basis along with hygienic and good food. Hostel has an activity centre, gymnasium, common room, reading room, dinning room with mess, canteen till late hours & other basic amenities like hot water supply in winter.
We understand that most of our students are moving away from home for the first time, so we strive to make the transition as smooth as possible by offering comfortable and safe residential facility within the campus. CEC offers separate magnificent hostels for boys and girls with a warden in each hostel to supervise day to day management.
Facilities Which We Provide In Hostels
All the rooms have been designed to provide adequate moving space and ample air and light. Each hostel has its own mess providing hygienic and nutritious meals three times a day. Below the hostel facilities available, subject to variation with respect to the hostel and room pattern allotted:
- Separate hostel facility for boys and girls within the campus
- Semi furnished rooms with attached washrooms
- Adequate ventilation and lighting facility
- Air cooler facility within the rooms of hostel
- Arrangement for 24 hours uninterrupted power supply through dedicated hotlines
- Internet connectivity through Wi-Fi system
- Hot water in winters (scheduled timings)
- Facilities for indoor and outdoor games like Table tennis, Badminton, Football, Basket Ball, Volleyball, Lawn Tennis, Cricket, Hockey etc.
- Campus clinic with ambulance to provide medical assistance to students, 24 x 7
- Power backup for light load
- Hygienic mess facility with vegetarian meals only
- Two wheelers may be allowed for hostel residents after approval from authorities (Four wheelers are strictly prohibited)
- 24 hour security
- Gymnasium facility
- Laundry facility (optional on payment basis)
- Newspapers and magazines are provided to students on demand
Ms.Gurpreet Kaur Kahlon (in charge Girls Hostel) is highly qualified, talented, experienced and thoroughly dedicated lecturer in department of Applied Sciences and Humanities. She has done M.Sc. (Maths), PGDCA and qualified GATE with 90 percentile. She scored first position in the college in her graduation and had the distinction of receiving Satya Pal Mahindru Award for being the best student in Mathematics by BBK DAV College Amritsar, Punjab.She is ever ready and willing to inspire, motivate and guide the students at every step. Here she ensures that students get homely, nutritious and hygienic food and endeavors to inculcate in them the required confidence and ability to face the today’s growing challenges.
Er. Arwinder SIngh Kang (in charge Boys Hostel) had completed his MCA from Guru Jambeshwar University, Hissar. He is having an experience of 6 years with dynamic leadership capabilities. His main area of interest is Operating Systems. He had attended technical workshop on RED HAT LINUX and AICTE sponsored Induction training program conducted by NITTER, CHD He is assuming the duties of Associate Dean Student Welfare, management representative of ISO standards team.
Mobile Number: +91 9878624457