Chandigarh Engineering College, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
ABOUT THE EVENT:
The Phoenix Club of Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Chandigarh Engineering College, Landran has organised an event on 24th January,2020 –“5 MT” under the ACM and CSI chapter with the extreme support of respected Mr. Manish Mahajan, HOD-CSE and faculty coordinator Ms. Lofty Sahi.
● Audience-1ST SEM, 3RD SEM & 5TH SEM(CEC).
● Timings– 1:50 PM-4:00 PM .
● Venue– CSE Lab , 1ST Floor ,Block 3,CEC, Landran.
● Prizes: Cash prizes for top 3 contestants.
● Registrations fees: 30 INR.
OBJECTIVE: The aim of this competitive presentation program is to represent the technical topic given to them through presentation in 5 minutes, ideas to be represented on technical topic with 5 slides of powerpoint presentation. It helps to build confidence, logical and representation skill among the students.
SCOPE OF THE EVENT: Technical & Logical.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
● Time management will be strictly followed.
● Any act against spirit of the event are strictly disqualified without any reason.
● The presentation should be in ‘ppt’ format.
● Detail of team members: Name, Year, Department, Institute, Contact number, Topic and its description should be mentioned in abstract.
● During the event, the participants are given 5 minutes to represent their presentation.
● Each presentation will be tested based on our critical test data.
STRATEGY AND PLANNING /EXECUTION
● The event will be conducted in one round only.
● Topics on which presentation has to be made will be provided 2 days before the event.
● In the first round of the 5 MT competition students will have to provide the presentation on any technical topic provided to them and they have to represent the topic within 5 minutes by the use of 5 slides only.
● All the problems will be partially graded and participant will get score for passing certain test data.
● The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
● Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
|CODE MARATHON||EVENT OUTCOMES||PO & PSO MAPPING|
|EO1||EO1 This event helped to groom students with the art of technical awareness, it also provided concrete background.||PO12,PSO2|
|EO2||It helped greatly for out casting especially skilled coding students.||PO1,PO1,PSO1|
|EO3||The event provided them an exuberant platform of competence.||PO3|
WINNERS OF CODE MARATHON:
1. Gaurav Sharma – CSE CEC- 1ST SEM -1902060- 1ST PRIZE
2. Tarusha and Tiriksha- CSE CEC-1ST SEM-1902269,1902273-2ND PRIZE
3. Ayushi and Aakash- CSE CEC-1ST SEM-1903113,1903085-3RD PRIZE