Graduate Programmes & PEO’s
The undergraduate course aims at making fundamentals strong by practically implementing the ideas.
|Sr. No.||Program Offered||Duration|
|1||B.Tech-Computer Science and Engineering||4 Years|
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Computer Science and Engineering graduates will be able to:
- PEO1:Analyse and solve Computer Science and Engineering problems through acquired knowledge in mathematical and engineering concepts.
- PEO2:Excel in the field of computing technologies with usage of modern tools and multidisciplinary approach, to succeed in diversified domains of industry and academia.
- PEO3:Develop professional and ethical attitude, communication skills, and an ability to relate computer engineering issues with societal needs.
- PEO4:Adapt to new technologies and constantly upgradeskills with an attitude towards lifelong learning.
- PEO5: Exhibit technical and research abilities along with a zeal to lead and work in team environment.