Chandigarh Engineering College-CGC Landran has been functioning to the highest international standards with state-of-the-art infrastructure and so, it holds a prominent position in the region. It has reached a significant milestone by achieving NBA accreditation for CSE and ECE branch for three years i.e.upto 2025. Earlier, it was the only private engineering college to get accreditation by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) for 5 years (from 2009 to 2014). . It is among the top 25 private colleges and top 50 accredited institutes of the country in terms of quality education, research, and other state-of-the-art facilities. The college has well-qualified faculty members from IITs and other premier institutes who oversee the operations, research, and teaching in the institution. CEC-CGC Landran has 1200+ research papers and 600+ patents to its credit. It has a strong professional orientation with a focus on academic excellence and placements. The institution feels proud of the students who are already working with acclaimed companies like Microsoft, Infosys, TCS, WIPRO, L&T, Samsung, Capgemini, Tech Mahindra, Cognizant and many more of the sort. The institution has gone miles in establishing a name in the field of technical education.
HIGHLIGHTS OF ENGINEERING AT CEC-CGC Landran:
- CEC-CGC Landran is NBA accredited (for CSE and ECE branch) for three years i.e.upto 2025.
- CEC-CGC Landran is the only private engineering college to get NBA accreditation for five years(from 2009 to 2014).
- CEC-CGC Landran is placed in the “A++” category and ranked second amongst the Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India (Business & Management Chronicle).
- CEC-CGC Landran has the achievement of receiving the World Bank grant of Rupees Four Crores under the TEQIP (Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme) scheme.
- It has validation and endorsements from corporations like TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, Capgemini, L&T and many more.
- Academic excellence ratified by students getting consecutive University Merit Positions.
- Innovative Projects with funding from DST, Government of India and prominent Industry houses.
- CEC-CGC Landran has industry-sponsored laboratories like Microsoft i-Spark Center, CISCO Networking Academy, IBM University Programme, Infosys Campus Connect, HCL GoPro, Cognizant C2C, and many more.
- Increased Global standing by participating in national and international competitions held At NASA, Deloitte, Etc.
- It has a fully-equipped incubation center to help develop ideas into products.