B.TECH (ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & MACHINE LEARNING)
The 4-year undergraduate course of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning is designed to make the professionals technically sound in advanced learning systems that are based on algorithm of Artificial Intelligence. The adoption of Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning (AI/ML) is growing worldwide. Organizations worldwide are adopting AI/ML in their business transformation journey for agility, resilience, innovations, and scalability.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAM
- To produce graduates who are well versed with theoretical knowledge and the skill set to address all aspects of creating, managing, processing and converting data to knowledge.
- To get an in-depth knowledge of machine learning and artificial intelligence by implementing real-world problems in a wide variety of application domains such as robotics, computer vision, natural language processing, etc.
- Students will develop the skills of creating fastest working apps or solutions integrated with analytical information ensuring 100% accuracy in the output.
- A career with exceptional prospective fields and a challenging roles in a futuristic industry. Financial security, freedom to relocate, and lifelong prospect of learning makes this program an ideal career for computer science enthusiasts.
- To provide a platform to undergraduate students for a prospective career in upcoming data science industry.
- The graduates of the program can pursue higher education and research at premier national or international universities with a great future in research.
Eligibility Criteria & Admission Procedure (Entry Level 10+2)
All those candidates who have passed the 10+2 examination from a board recognized or established by central/state government through a legislation and a member of Council of Boards of School Education (COBSE), New Delhi with Physics / Mathematics / Chemistry
Those candidates who have passed diploma in any Engineering Trade from Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh or Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal (SLIET), or any such examination from any other recognized State Board of Technical Education
The candidates who have passed two years certificate course from Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal (SLIET) shall be eligible.
Eligibility Criteria & Admission Procedure for Lateral Entry
All those candidates who have passed minimum three years/two years (Lateral Entry) Diploma examination from an AICTE approved institution/recognized university as defined by UGC in any branch of Engineering and Technology shall be eligible to apply.
All those candidates who have passed B. Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject shall be eligible to apply.
Candidates who have passed D. Voc. streams in the same or allied sector are eligible.