Vision of Institute
To become a leading institute of the country for providing quality technical education in a research based environment for developing competent professionals and successful entrepreneurs.
Mission of Institute
- To provide state of the art infrastructure and engage proficient faculty for enhancing the teaching learning process to deliver quality education.
- To give a conducive environment for utilizing the research abilities to attain new learning for solving industrial problems and societal issues.
- To collaborate with prominent industries for establishing advanced labs and using their expertise to give contemporary industry exposure to the students and faculty.
- To cater opportunities for global exposure through association with foreign universities.
- To extend choice based career options for students in campus placements, entrepreneurship and higher studies through career development program.
Vision of the Department
To emerge as centre of quality education for creating competent mechanical engineers catering to the ever-changing needs of industry and society.
Mission of the Department
- M1:To provide quality education by constantly updating departmental resources and using effective teaching learning methodology.
- M2: To promote research practices in the field of mechanical engineering in pursuit of academic excellence and for the benefit of society.
- M3: To establish industrial collaborations for imparting contemporary knowledge to keep pace with the technological challenges in the interdisciplinary and core areas of mechanical engineering.
- M4: To provide opportunities to the students for global exposure through international collaborations.
- M5: To nurture students through pre-placement training programs to succeed in campus placements and to provide guidance for entrepreneurship and higher studies.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Mechanical Engineering graduates will be able to:
- PEO1: Develop dexterity to analyze and synthesize data and technical concepts for design, development and manufacturing.
- PEO2: Meet the present needs of industry effectively.
- PEO3: Embrace multidisciplinary view with an ability to work diligently as leader /team member on various projects with a focus on the economic, environmental and social feasibility of the project.
- PEO4: Exhibit communication skills along with mathematical and scientific fundamentals to excel in various career related aspects.
- PEO5: Engage in continuous self-improvement, personal enrichment and professional ethics through lifelong learning.