Institute Social Responsibility
Institute Social Responsibility has always been an integral part of our institute’s vision. Social responsibility is a fundamental component of our institute, as it assumes a pivotal role in moulding future leaders, thinkers, and professionals. Our institute actively embraces social responsibility, thereby making significant contributions to fostering positive social and environmental change. Simultaneously, we strive to instill values of responsibility, empathy, and citizenship in both our students and staff members. In a view to contribute our share towards the society, CEC-CGC, Landran, Mohali has undertaken several initiatives towards the benefit of the society at large.
- The institute carries out several social development activities in rural areas under Unnat Bharat Abhiyan.
- A number of activities are conducted as a part of NCC.
- A number of activities are conducted as a part of NSS.
- A number of activities are conducted by different clubs that fall under the Department of Students Welfare.
- A number of activities are conducted by departmental clubs.
- Keeping in view the importance of environment protection and to have a sustainable environment, several initiatives are taken by our institute like awareness camps, tree plantation drives etc.
- The institute also organizes various activities to promote gender equality.
- In order to promote women empowerment, a series of workshops and awareness sessions are organized for women residing in remote areas or villages. The primary objective of these initiatives is to enhance their self-esteem and confidence levels.