Vision Of The Department
To develop proficient, research oriented and socially responsible professionals in the field of Computer Science and Engineering.
Mission Of The Department
- M1: To strengthen the core competence in Computer Science and Engineering through effective teaching learning methodologies.
- M2: To provide research oriented environment in the area of Computer Science and Engineering addressing the need of industry and society.
- M3: To promote industrial interactions and hands-on experience on latest IT tools leading to successful professional career.
- M4: To facilitate the students with global exposure through international collaborations and internships.
- M5: To prepare students for placements, higher studies and entrepreneurship through pre placement training programs.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Computer Science and Engineering graduates will be able to:
- PEO1: Analyse and solve Computer Science and Engineering problems through acquired knowledge in mathematical and engineering concepts.
- PEO2: Excel in the field of computing technologies with usage of modern tools and multidisciplinary approach, to succeed in diversified domains of industry and academia.
- PEO3: Develop professional and ethical attitude, communication skills, and an ability to relate computer engineering issues with societal needs.
- PEO4: Adapt to new technologies and constantly upgradeskills with an attitude towards lifelong learning.
- PEO5: Exhibit technical and research abilities along with a zeal to lead and work in team environment.