Vision Of The Department
To produce skilled, socially – sensitized and globally competitive professional engineering graduates in the area of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Mission Of The Department
- To provide quality and contemporary education through innovative teaching-learning process and effective resource utilization
- To develop responsive and socially sensitive engineer through research oriented practices.
- To promote industrial collaboration for providing practical exposure leading to industry ready engineering graduates.
- To open new vistas of learning for students through international collaborations.
- To provide conducive environment through pre placement training and professional development activities for providing ample opportunities of placements, higher studies and entrepreneurship.
Program Educational Objectives(PEOs)
Electronics and Communication Engineering graduates will be able to:
- Analyze and solve real life problems using advanced scientific and engineering expertise.
- Exhibit contemporary and multidisciplinary knowledge as per industrial needs with an ability to work effectively in a team.
- Acquire sustainable technological development and handle related societal issues.
- Excel in professional career and engage in lifelong learning to nurture holistic development by imbibing ethics and human values.